Here’s what people are saying about our mediation practice:
“I believe that your skill and mediation experience had a great deal to do with getting the parties to an agreement; I think there is very serious doubt that we could have gotten to a signed agreement were it not for your guidance, your willingness to persist to the end, and the manner in which you conducted our mediation session.”
Attorney at Law
Here’s what people are saying about our workshops (“Tough Conversations for Grownups at Midlife and Beyond”):
“With humor and even with lessons learned from the mistakes from the lives of the trainers, you will leave this workshop more equipped to have those tough conversations when needed.”
Rev. Gloria J. Grant
University Christian Church
“[The workshop] was led by Carolyn Parr and Sig Cohen, two highly qualified presenters with a great deal of experience in conflict mediation and good communication…. I wish I could have transplanted our whole congregation to the event.”
Rev. Kip Ingram, Pastor
Twinbrook Baptist Church
“I was able to begin to use what I learned immediately. It was very helpful.”
Joseph Deck, Director
Servant Leadership School
Comments on feedback forms:
• Issues were very relevant to personal problems with parents (deceased & still living)
• A much needed seminar
• Excellent presentation.
• Good experience for learning and growing more as a senior citizen
• The presenters were well prepared and offered some helpful suggestions for dealing (..) generational issues.
• Well prepared and presented
• This is excellent and most needed information.